Wednesday, July 13, 2005

North Carolina Is Fun Because ...

An essay by Roxi

  • I can get just about anyone on an airplane to stick their tongue out if I flirt enough.
  • Aunt Christa and Uncle Ray have bubbles and kitties at their house.
  • My parents are suckers for Tarheel merchandise.
  • Eating out all the time means I get a lot of grilled cheese sandwiches.
  • Popsickles are yummy.
  • Granddaddy, Mimi, Uncle Lee and Uncle Tyler know how to have a good time.
  • The ocean is just like my swimming pool ... except a million billion times better.
  • Sand tastes really good and adds a satisfying crunch to any appetizer or entree.
  • My diaper can hold a remarkable amount of sand. Really. Even more than you'd think.
  • Nanna and Great Aunt Pat make very convincing animal noises.
  • The halls in Gigi and Poppop's building were clearly built for my running pleasure.
  • Sometimes you bump into a grown man dressed like a gorilla when you least expect it.
  • I have lots of family, and they're all deliciously crazy just like me.